Join the PCX Team
Senior Sales Engineer
PCX Corporation is the leading integrator of Pre-Built Electrical and Mechanical solutions for the Commercial Construction, Industrial/Utility and Modular Data Center markets. We are looking for an experienced Sales Engineer with professional selling skills who has experience in one or more of our markets. The markets we serve and our company are experiencing dynamic growth and we offer an opportunity for the right person to capitalize on that growth.
We are a 22-year-old privately held company that is seeking a few talented sales professionals to join our team.
At PCX, we look for team members who are Trustworthy, Committed and Innovative.
We believe people are the foundation of our company’s success. Employing a no-nonsense, back to basics mentality, we operate efficiently without sacrificing the flexibility to adapt to change.
Each and every member of the PCX team enjoys great independence and is DRIVEN to SUCCEED. Be the best, treat our customers and fellow employees with respect and most importantly, develop an understanding of your customers’ problems and offer our solutions that build value and long term profitable relationships.
The ideal candidate will have experience selling to key decision makers within the industrial, utility and/or modular data center markets for large industrial design-build type projects. As a sales professional, you will be presented with a broad range of challenges as you build and grow your business. It is important, that the candidate feel comfortable selling to senior management and integrate those conversations with the engineering design teams. The sales professional will be assisted by internal Application Engineers for quotations and technical support. Utilize your selling skills to build a book of business and earn an attractive income and quality of life.
- Achieve corporate sales and profitability objectives – “Win profitable new business”
- Identify opportunities in new markets and drive revenue growth through strong customer relationships
- Effectively communicate information exchange for timely Proposal/Bid/Quotes
- Demonstrate active involvement in all aspects of the sales cycle
- Manage accounts to ensure customer satisfaction and positive bottom line results
- Four (4) year Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical or business discipline
- Five (5) plus years of sales experience in an industrial or technical field
- A demonstrated record of success and achievement in prior sales positions
- Experience in selling electrical equipment and/or electrical switchgear to major OEMs
- Proven ability to build strong business relationships
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
PCX is a performance based company. Your compensation will be incentive driven and also include a competitive base salary with benefits package and travel expenses. Work hard, close sales and you will be able to prosper and earn a high quality of life. We invite this individual with good values, who genuinely cares about customers, takes pride in his/her work and would like to join a winning team. We offer a work environment where the productive individual can feel valued and respected.
PCX is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive salary and benefits
PCX Corporation is the leading integrator of engineered and prefabricated electrical/mechanical systems for retail, commercial and industrial construction. Our product offerings include but are not limited to premanufactured indoor/outdoor electrical distribution centers, electrical distribution modules, integrated switchboards, industrial control cabinets, data center enclosures and mechanical centers. We are seeking innovative and talented professionals to join our team.
PCX is looking for a full time experienced Project Engineer to manage programs from the initial customer interface, contract award and through the final project completion. Successful candidates will be required to review customer specifications, prepare project quotes, and interface with Sales, Engineering and Manufacturing to successfully complete projects on time and within budget. Duties will include but not be limited to material/labor estimating, system design and layout, production support, and the management and coordination of multiple projects. Additional duties will include development of project schedules, reporting on project status, along with maintaining an Action Item Log and insuring tasks are completed in a timely manner. Experience in electrical power distribution and commercial construction is a plus. This position will represent the company when interfacing with associates, customers and suppliers, so excellent communication skills are essential.
- BSEE, BSME or technical degree required
- Ability to interpret electrical and mechanical blueprints and specifications
- Experience in working with the NEC
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD Inventor™ (2D and 3D) and Microsoft Project
- Experience in the successful project management of complex electrical mechanical projects
- Experience in electrical power distribution
- Estimating skills
- Experience in ISO9001 and ERP operating environment
- Good organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- MS Office Software (Word, Excel, Project, etc.)
- Minimum 5 years work experience in a project engineering role
- PCX is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive salary and benefits.